Algae In Intex Easy Set

tbay2005

Stupid me went and put the borax and stabilizer directly into the pool instead of hanging it in a sock or something. Will this make a big difference?

And the alkalinity reads 0.

You have to stir it up, so it want sit on the bottom of the pool

To get your alkalinity up to 80ppm, you need 2lbs 13 oz, but check first, since you already but the borax in. The reason being is the baking soda also brings your Ph up...

The FC is holding it's own at 10. The other levels seem to be coming up on their own too.

I read on another post that someone shut off their pump and it seemed to clear up, like the pump was just stirring it up.

I took the skimmer bucket and used something to tie it down near the bottom of the pool and it seems to be sucking most of the stuff up, pool is getting clear now. Just have to keep cleaning out the filter.

So, will the fc level drop down on it's own now? When will it be safe to use the pool again? I would like to be able to get in it to give it a good brushing, too hard to get at everything standing out side the pool.

FC 10

pH 6.5

CYA 0

The fc is holding at 10, What would be my next step?

The water has cleared, still a little milky but pretty clear. I brush it daily but it seems some of the pool looks stained or I need to get in there and go under and really try scrubbing the floor.

When will it be safe to do so?