Where Do You Keep Your Chemicals And Towels?

sjt2900

Do you keep your chemicals outside close to the spa? In the house? I was wondering if we could keep the dry chemicals in a cabinet next to the spa and the liquids (at least in the winter we're in the Midwest) in the house? Also thought it would be nice to be able to keep towels close to the spa. This is our first, so everythings new to us.

I live in the southwest so I keep all my chemicals outside near the spa ( got tired of running back and forth when I needed something). I hang my towels near the tub (gazebo has a place that works) you'll be amazed that no matter how careful you are, water will get everywhere. Even a patio chair would work to keep the towels dry. Remember a bath mat or similar to wipe your feet on before you enter the spa. Enjoy it, it's the best money you've ever spent! Now go soak!