Booster Pump

Hi,

I have a Booster pump which is used for Polaris 360 pool cleaner. It is dripping little water continuosly. I changed the O ring in it but still the problem continues. Question 1) What else could be leaking the water? 2) Could it cause air surge in my pump (I have problem with air surge and it dropping the pressure.

Please help!!!

Hi,

I have a Booster pump which is used for Polaris 360 pool cleaner. It is dripping little water continuosly. I changed the O ring in it but still the problem continues. Question 1) What else could be leaking the water? 2) Could it cause air surge in my pump (I have problem with air surge and it dropping the pressure.

Please help!!!

It could be the pump seal. Look at the motor shaft were it enters the plastic housing to see if it is leaking. A polaris 360 is made to be used without a booster pump too

It could be the pump seal. Look at the motor shaft were it enters the plastic housing to see if it is leaking. A polaris 360 is made to be used without a booster pump too

Thanks for your reply. I will try to change the pump seal. How do I use Polaris without booster pump? What changes I need to make?

Thanks for your reply. I will try to change the pump seal. How do I use Polaris without booster pump? What changes I need to make?

If it a 360 (has a big diameter hose,380 has small diameter hose and needs a pump). they are made to use in one of the return line fittings. Depending how many you have sometimes you have to put a smaller eyeball in them. If the wheel spin 28-32 times a min the pressure is good. I do not know the long term effect if any on using a 360 with a booster pump

Here is a link for a 360 manual http://63.193.50.140/dealer/pdf/TL/LP50.pdf