Interior Finishes

Jimi

:) I am building a new pool and so is my best friend. She wants to go with a Pebble Tec finish but have heard that it is rough on the feet. I am looking into either Gemstone or River Roc. Would really appreciate any input and/or experience with any of the above. Your advise and info is much appreciated. BTW, I'm looking for a Tahoe Blue look, just a bit lighter. Thanks.

I was hoping someone would have something to say on this subject. I had the same question. Some pool companies are telling me to go with Pebble Tech and others are telling me that it will shred our bathing suits and is rough on the skin. So then another one was touting some other type of Pebble Tech that is much finer grained but someone else was knocking that as well. I think they all just push whatever they have and that they either don't know what is better or don't care what you have. After all they are never going to swim in it, as long as your money is good they'll try to get as much as possible.