Search Narrowed

help

After a couple of wet tests (tested HS & Jacuzzi, testing Sundance this weekend) I've narrowed my search to a Jacuzzi J345 and Sundance Bahia. Although I liked the HS Vanguard, it was ruled out because I couldn't stay seated. I was quoted 5995.00 for both the Jacuzzi and Sundance including ozinator, steps, cover, and start up chemicals. Can anyone tell me if these are good prices and any good or bad experiences with either spa/company? Thanks!

After a couple of wet tests (tested HS & Jacuzzi, testing Sundance this weekend) I've narrowed my search to a Jacuzzi J345 and Sundance Bahia. Although I liked the HS Vanguard, it was ruled out because I couldn't stay seated. I was quoted 5995.00 for both the Jacuzzi and Sundance including ozinator, steps, cover, and start up chemicals. Can anyone tell me if these are good prices and any good or bad experiences with either spa/company? Thanks!

Sundance is a lot better than Jacuzzi. A Lot!

What state are you in? The price I just received for the bahia was$ 6995.I live in Wi.the Cameo was $9500

I live in AZ. The sale price was around the 6995.00 but I asked what his best price was. He gave me the 5995.00 but without the ozinator. When I told him Jacuzzi was including everything he said he would not let them give me a better price. I guess my price is pretty good if they told you 6995.00.

Sundance is a lot better than Jacuzzi. A Lot!

Great Response....very informative

In my humble opinion both brands use about the same quality componets, frame structure and shell material. Jacuzzi has been in the business longer, but Sundance also makes a fine product. Both have had quality issues in the past, but both companys have successfully resolved those issues.

I Know that Sundance has a very good reputation in the Industry. (not to say Jaquzzi, doesn't...I just haven't heard that much about them).

Last year, I was given a price of close to $7K for the Bahia. (MA). Your price seems almost too good?

Great Response....very informative

In my humble opinion both brands use about the same quality componets, frame structure and shell material. Jacuzzi has been in the business longer, but Sundance also makes a fine product. Both have had quality issues in the past, but both companys have successfully resolved those issues.

Thanks for the information! I'm glad to hear both companies successfully resloved their past issues. The Sundance dealer basically matched the Jacuzzi price/options. I was up front with him and told him we were looking at Jacuzzi and said he didn't want to loose the possible business to them. I didn't know it was such a good deal, but sounds like it is.

Thanks for the information! I'm glad to hear both companies successfully resloved their past issues. The Sundance dealer basically matched the Jacuzzi price/options. I was up front with him and told him we were looking at Jacuzzi and said he didn't want to loose the possible business to them. I didn't know it was such a good deal, but sounds like it is.

If I am not mistaking, jacuzzi owns sundance but the jacuzzi is made in the sundance factory. Very similar tubs