Blue Wave Pools, New Jersey

• 1 month later...
This company has taken forever and not delivered. Thinking of sueing them and finishing the job myself. I live in metuchen NJ and this company is terrible. Be warned

I think they are big time scam artists. Did you work with guy named Joe Mcgrary? He ripped me for $1500 to just pressure test 4 lines. I have their address as Colonia, NJ. Are we talking about same company? I live in Edison.

This company has taken forever and not delivered. Thinking of sueing them and finishing the job myself. I live in metuchen NJ and this company is terrible. Be warned

I think they are big time scam artists. Did you work with guy named Joe Mcgrary? He ripped me for $1500 to just pressure test 4 lines. I have their address as Colonia, NJ. Are we talking about same company? I live in Edison.

I do alot of work in the area and have never heard of them and I've been doing this for over 20 years. And a pressure test of the skimmers and returns should be less then $200 if you have a main drain then its a little more for the diver

I do alot of work in the area and have never heard of them and I've been doing this for over 20 years. And a pressure test of the skimmers and returns should be less then $200 if you have a main drain then its a little more for the diver

I have checked with lot of companies since paying him $1500 and every one is quoting anywhere from $200 to $400. I have a main drain but it can't be $1300 to test that, right? Also, he didn't finish the testing as he didn't check the pipes going out to Waterfall and it seems like that is what is causing the leak. Since I turned off the Fall the water loss is turned in to half. I am going to file a consumer complaint against this company. I don't think I am getting my money back but I want his name to be out there so no one else gets cheated.

Greg, Have you done any work in Edison area?

They the diver is around $300. Ive done lots of work in Edison. We cover from about RT 3 to exit 127 on the parkway and from the Mendham area to Staten Island. If you have any questions you can send me a pm if ya want