Any Opinions On A Reliable Hot Tub Brand?

Rob k

i have been looking at a few different dealers in central New Jersey, from Coleman to jacuzzi to vista to hot spring etc. my price range is $6000-7000. does anyone have some good or bad feedback on a brand? Of course each dealer thinks their spa is the best, but it is hard to get an honest review on the web and sometimes this forum gets verbose on specifics. i am just looking for a company that is reliable then i will, of course, do a wet test. Thanks in advance

i am just looking for a company that is reliable then i will, of course, do a wet test. Thanks in advance

We have enjoyed our Hot Springs tub a great deal over the past year. Friends that suggested we go HS have used theirs for 5 years. We cannot speak for the others you mentioned.

Have fun testing.

There are a lot of quality tubs out there. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the following: Sundance, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Artesian, Coleman, Arctic, Marquis (I know I missed a few). I live in NJ and bought an Artesian from a dealer in Nutley. I wouldn't recommend the dealer but I would definitely recommend the tub. I think you should look at each of these manufacturers and figure out which tubs are in your price range and then wet test them all to find your favorite.

Good luck.

There are a lot of quality tubs out there. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the following: Sundance, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Artesian, Coleman, Arctic, Marquis (I know I missed a few). I live in NJ and bought an Artesian from a dealer in Nutley. I wouldn't recommend the dealer but I would definitely recommend the tub. I think you should look at each of these manufacturers and figure out which tubs are in your price range and then wet test them all to find your favorite.

Good luck.

I have a Caldera Spa 7 years old, I've had no problems with this spa. I would recommend them

to anyone.

• 3 years later...

May I add the Coast Spa brand to this long list of reliable hot tubs, their prices are competitive, well at least in my neck of the woods and so far it's proved to be 100% reliable. I reckon any of the top ten brands will serve you well, just make sure you are 100% happy with the dealer you end up going with as it's them you will end up dealing with if and when you do have a problem.

May I add the Coast Spa brand to this long list of reliable hot tubs, their prices are competitive, well at least in my neck of the woods and so far it's proved to be 100% reliable. I reckon any of the top ten brands will serve you well, just make sure you are 100% happy with the dealer you end up going with as it's them you will end up dealing with if and when you do have a problem.

How exactly did you stumble on this thread to add Coast to a list when it was last posted on 3 years ago?!?

How exactly did you stumble on this thread to add Coast to a list when it was last posted on 3 years ago?!?

I didn't look at the date of the last post but the funny thing is that it was at the top of my list when I opened the 'Portable Hot Tubs & Spas' section, so I just added my opinion and never gave it a second thought. If I had of noticed the date then I would have knew not to post and realised something must have been wrong.

Mods please delete my post and let this thread dead the natural death it already had. ;)