Auto Pool Leverler

Hello, all! I have a one year old inground pool. During construction, the rep talked me out of installing an auto leveler system, now I realize it was a big mistake. Can I retrofit a system like the MP Industries Automatic Pool Water Leveler ? It looks like a skimmer, at first glance it looks like I would have to chip up my pool deck to intall it. Any suggestions, other than the hose connect over the top leveler? I really want it to be hidden.

Hello, all! I have a one year old inground pool. During construction, the rep talked me out of installing an auto leveler system, now I realize it was a big mistake. Can I retrofit a system like the MP Industries Automatic Pool Water Leveler ? It looks like a skimmer, at first glance it looks like I would have to chip up my pool deck to intall it. Any suggestions, other than the hose connect over the top leveler? I really want it to be hidden.

you could install a Levolor system (its all electronic and costs about 300-400 bucks) the only concern would be getting your sensor wire set up but there are ways to run one in an existing pool and still keep the wire hidden...

the system works by opening an irrigation valve connected to your pool plumbing to add water when the sensor prongs are not covered with water...

you could install a Levolor system (its all electronic and costs about 300-400 bucks) the only concern would be getting your sensor wire set up but there are ways to run one in an existing pool and still keep the wire hidden...

the system works by opening an irrigation valve connected to your pool plumbing to add water when the sensor prongs are not covered with water...

Thats exactly what I was about to do, run an extra zone in my irrigation system to the pool, but I would have to run the line over the top of the deck(i could paint it, so it wouldn't be tooo terrible), and it would just be on a straight timer, not on an as needed basis. I've never heard of a Levolor, I'm gonna google it...

Thats exactly what I was about to do, run an extra zone in my irrigation system to the pool, but I would have to run the line over the top of the deck(i could paint it, so it wouldn't be tooo terrible), and it would just be on a straight timer, not on an as needed basis. I've never heard of a Levolor, I'm gonna google it...

Thanks, Paragon!!!! this might work!