Artesian Pelican Bay Quote

jaxinva

The local dealer is quoting me $12,995 for a 2007 Pelican Bay model. Includes the lift and cover, take away of old tub, steps, etc. There is not a lot of info available on the Artesian line. The reviews I see are pretty good, but they are not widely distributed at all around VA. The price seems a little high, but haven't seen comps on similar size tubs. Comments?

The local dealer is quoting me $12,995 for a 2007 Pelican Bay model. Includes the lift and cover, take away of old tub, steps, etc. There is not a lot of info available on the Artesian line. The reviews I see are pretty good, but they are not widely distributed at all around VA. The price seems a little high, but haven't seen comps on similar size tubs. Comments?

I live in Northern VA and also got quoted an outrageous quote for the Pelican Bay, which was the only tub we really fell in love with. In the end we went to the Artesian Outlet, its in Baltimore, and got a real deal. They start off by asking you the price you had been quoted, and then they cut down from that. So you might want to start by telling them the price you are willing to pay them.

Due to not being in their small radius of 'free delivery' we had to also pay for delivery which was a little under $150, still a deal compared to what we would have paid at our local dealer