Receiving Quotes For Fg Pool - Advice Needed..please

2Hip

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the board but have been reading as many threads as possible. We live in MD and we are looking at getting a FG pool and are currently receiving quotes.

We are planning now so we can have the pool installed next spring and want to gather as much info as possible.

We have two local companies coming by to give us quotes and will get a few more before making a decision.

Below is a package from one of the companies, which I really like as they provided customers with contact info going back to 1988 without asking and are in good standing with the BBB.

IPB Image

I wanted to use this format for getting additional quotes as it seems very detailed. The phone quote we got from this company for the package listed above was $43k with a Viking (pool) Cancun (model). They told us we would get a discount if we waited until this fall to have it installed. This company also is a dist for CPC pools, which I haven't seen a lot of info on so anyone has any experience with these I would love to hear about it.

Basically I wanted to get some input on what I should be talking to them about regarding upgrades such as bigger pump, filter, etc. Is there anything missing from this package?

Pool is 35' x 16' x 6.5' deep.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We have a salesperson from the company mentioned above coming tomorrow (07/02/06) and I would like to have as much info as possible.

Thanks,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...