Buying Used? Jacuzzi J-365

pattyb

What criteria do you look for when buying a used spa? We're shopping for a spa, mainly new, but we saw a used spa for sale by a private individual. He says the spa is approx years old. It was left at his house by the previous owner (who bought 6 months prior to moving). He claims to have used it only a half dozen times. We were told the most important consideration when buying used is how well the owner maintained the chems. Of couse we have no way to know this. Looking for feedback from those with experience.

The 'deal' is around $3,700 including a brand new cover. Personally its worth it to me to buy new for the warranty and piece of mind.. but my husband would like to save 4-5K. Thanks!

What criteria do you look for when buying a used spa? We're shopping for a spa, mainly new, but we saw a used spa for sale by a private individual. He says the spa is approx years old. It was left at his house by the previous owner (who bought 6 months prior to moving). He claims to have used it only a half dozen times. We were told the most important consideration when buying used is how well the owner maintained the chems. Of couse we have no way to know this. Looking for feedback from those with experience.

The 'deal' is around $3,700 including a brand new cover. Personally its worth it to me to buy new for the warranty and piece of mind.. but my husband would like to save 4-5K. Thanks!

We bought a used spa for $1000.00 delivered. One of the things to figure out is the moving of it. That can be pricey. For $1000.00 we got a 53 jet 2 pump spa in perfect working condition. The siding was rough so I replaced that in a weekend and painted it. I might have spent $200.00 on the siding and paint together. That was over a year ago. I couldn't be happier.

We were all ready to spend over $5000.00. This one has given us no trouble at all. It took a little research to get my chemistry down, but had I really been in a bind I know I could have called a professional and for a small amount had someone show me what was what.

I say save the money. Heck, for that kind of savings imagine what else you can do with the money.

We bought a used spa for $1000.00 delivered. One of the things to figure out is the moving of it. That can be pricey. For $1000.00 we got a 53 jet 2 pump spa in perfect working condition. The siding was rough so I replaced that in a weekend and painted it. I might have spent $200.00 on the siding and paint together. That was over a year ago. I couldn't be happier.

We were all ready to spend over $5000.00. This one has given us no trouble at all. It took a little research to get my chemistry down, but had I really been in a bind I know I could have called a professional and for a small amount had someone show me what was what.

I say save the money. Heck, for that kind of savings imagine what else you can do with the money.

Kick ars deal you got yourself