2008 Sundance Cameo Purchase

h2oski

We just ordered an 08 Cameo. I am 6'2" and long in the torso and quickly found out that fit was going to be one of the biggest selling points for us. We tried lots of different brands and models and I preferred the fit of the Cameo the best. The lounge and seats fit me better than the rest. The neck jets may require slight slouching but not much. Definitely try it wet first and see what you think. The final price was just over $9K with everything including ozone (ozone is an extra item). Good luck.

Stereo too? That seems to be a pretty good price!

We just ordered an 08 Cameo. I am 6'2" and long in the torso and quickly found out that fit was going to be one of the biggest selling points for us. We tried lots of different brands and models and I preferred the fit of the Cameo the best. The lounge and seats fit me better than the rest. The neck jets may require slight slouching but not much. Definitely try it wet first and see what you think. The final price was just over $9K with everything including ozone (ozone is an extra item). Good luck.

Stereo too? That seems to be a pretty good price!

No- No stereo or other frills

just the optional ozone

It does include the usual cover, lifter, steps, delivery, and chem starter kit.

• 1 year later...

I am looking at getting the Cameo and am in London Ontario Canada, what is the average price I got a quote from the dealer of 13500 CD 12150USd seams a bit high. Especially in this economy? Should I keep looking or is this the going rate? pls let me know where to go for the best price.

• 1 month later...
I am looking at getting the Cameo and am in London Ontario Canada, what is the average price I got a quote from the dealer of 13500 CD 12150USd seams a bit high. Especially in this economy? Should I keep looking or is this the going rate? pls let me know where to go for the best price.

Hi Krisb,

Price in Manitoba is $12,397 CAD (no stereo). Have you had any luck finding a better price?

Hi krisb,

I am also in London and looking into purchasing a spa. I went to the Sundance dealer and while I found them very helpful I got a "take it or leave" it feeling from them when I tried to push on pricing. They advised me that most of their sales were from referrals so they did not play the pricing game and upset people. While I am sure they have their reasons for sticking to this business model it certainly did not help them sell a spa to me that day. I am still looking but not sure if I will go back since they are on the other side of the city.