Four Winds Hot Tubs

billynjen

anyone own a four winds hot tub if so would recomend it. Any good points or bad and how much did it raise your electric bill

You should do a search of Four Winds. I read one thread that said they had a $104 dollar additional electric bill due to it, as well as, a few issues in the first year. I would recommend a better brand.

Where are you located and are there any dealers for Hotspring, Sundance, or Jacuzzi around you?

anyone own a four winds hot tub if so would recomend it. Any good points or bad and how much did it raise your electric bill

You should do a search of Four Winds. I read one thread that said they had a $104 dollar additional electric bill due to it, as well as, a few issues in the first year. I would recommend a better brand.

Where are you located and are there any dealers for Hotspring, Sundance, or Jacuzzi around you?

we live in bristol tennessee far east corner there is only a hotsprings dealer only one we found was around 7000