Advice On Spa Purchase

waterboy

well you are officially the first person I have ever heard say that....I suppose it is a little on the gentle side, but is designed to push toxins out of the body in the same way a masseuse does at a real spa....you know, that sliding of the palm motion on your back. price still seems a little high, but who am I to say, sq footage probably isn't cheap out west...

well you are officially the first person I have ever heard say that....I suppose it is a little on the gentle side, but is designed to push toxins out of the body in the same way a masseuse does at a real spa....you know, that sliding of the palm motion on your back. price still seems a little high, but who am I to say, sq footage probably isn't cheap out west...

Do not get me wrong, the motomassage is probably fine for most other people but I have a old herniated disk injury from 15 years ago and shoulder injuries from soccer when I am the keeper. As you get older keeper is not the best position to play if you want to be injury free and avoid muscle aches. I have found during our wet tests so far that the sundance offered the best deep therapy massage for my lower back and shoulders. The sundance cameo also had one single whirlpool jet that could unknot any lower back tightness.

We did not negotiate with the hot springs dealer but I got the impression that we were given the "list price".

I appreciate your comments as we want to hear informed decisions from many people and we are not looking for "yes men". If you disagree with our choice we appreciate your comments and will review them seriously.

I wasn't impressed with the motomassage in the Hot Springs either. It was broken on the first one we wet tested...not a good selling point, and it just wasn't impressive on the second one we tested...it was OK, but not impressive enough to influence my decision. In fact, before wet testing I was leaning toward the Hot Spring Envoy, after wet testing...not so much.

We don't have many brands represented in our area of the country. Sundance was the only other one in our area that I felt comfortable considering. Upon wet testing it, my wife and I were sold on it immediately. For me, it was the dome of jets in the foot well.

Good Luck!!!