1st Time Soak In The Snow

mark2550

Was able to soak last night for about 20 min. in my tub with our first snow, only got about 2.5 inches of snow but it was a great soak everything was so bright and the the yard looked totally different. For those of you that can enjoy a soak in the snow you know what I'm talking about and for those of you that never will be able to, due to location it something you should expierence at least once. personally I can't wait for another snow shower while I'm in the tub.

I agree, the best time to soak is when it is snowing. Its so quite but for the little tinkling of the snow flakes. Thats when you realize life is great.

(Stomper 4x4) My first expierence in the snow was nothing like yours, I was by myself eveyone else in the household chickened out it was late at night and everything seemed to glisten especially when a deer fell on my black-top driveway sorta startled me since I heard the noise but couldn't see anything, due to the fence. lately the snow is gone due to all the light rain but this weekend that all could change!!! Forget about what the califorian said, hopefully he or she's not from san francisco, I was staition in califorinia for 1.5 years about 40 mile south of sacramento was very nice but I did miss the snow around the holidays.

It's snowed about 4" today in Ohio.

That video reminded me of the mistake I made list time it snowed.

I forgot to shovel a path to the tub and my pool slippers got full of snow on the way back in.

[/quote

late1, we recieved about 5 inches of snow between friday and saturday evening got down to 18 degrees last night.back in the upper 20's today and the present temp. is 19 with no wind this will be a good evening out in the tub.

Just got back in from a soak, temp. was at 17 degrees an windchill was at 8 degrees. I'm sure glad this tub will reach a 107 degrees, especially with the wind this evening, it was quite relaxing stayed in for approx. 30 min.

big fluffly flakes coming down, very quiet and relaxing.

From N.E. Ohio

Yes, Now that I can relate to. We have lots of big fluffy flakes here in California.

Just not snow.

B)

Yeah, we were out soaking the other day, a couple inches of fresh snow, big fluffly flakes coming down, very quiet and relaxing.

From N.E. Ohio

Kent,

all of our snow here is gone , looks like it won't be a white x-mas this year :( but we have a small chance of flurries coming or at least that is what the weatherperson is saying (what do they know). Was in ohio on the 21st to pick my sister-in-law she lives in (Lima) at that time there was still some snow on the ground in that part of ohio. Our present temp. is 24 deg. so we will keep our fingers crossed that some of that white stuff comes falling down our way.