Cleaning Vinyl Steps

Vann

Hi all,

I let some leaves build up over a one week period and the steps have leaf stains..I have gotten most of the stain off from just brushing, but there a couple of places that looked stained on the white steps. Is there any suggestions for a product to clean vinyl steps on a vinyl pool?

LMK

Txs

Vann

[Vann,

Generally anything that falls into a pool that is organic example.. leaves, worms or grass will eventually fade on its own in time. If not you can take a chlorine puck and rub it on the stain. Just be carefull with anything else such as nails, any metal or granular fertalizer. It will stain and not come out. ]

That's about right. I never was into the cleaning end of the business but when times were slow or someone was sick I took routes and as I recall I had a Liner that had leaf stains after some bad weather and I added the chlorine over the area. Chlorine does not dillute immidiately and will concentrate where you pour it for 20-30 miniuts. after wich I brushed and the stains faded.

Just don't get aggressive...Let the chemicals do it for you.