Marquis Spas Lineup

bmlors

I recently won a Rendezvous by Marquis Spa. Is anyone familiar with the Marquis line and can offer advice? I'm not sure if this will be an option, but I plan to ask the dealer if I can pay extra to get a different model. We have a family of 5 and I'm concerned that over the lifetime of the spa, I will wish we had something larger. However, I also don't want to spend a lot, as I wasn't planning on the purchase (but can't complain about winning one!).

We do have a patio location plenty big for any sized spa (poured it with the plan to put a spa on it eventually) and I can get 220v service to the location.

If anyone has any thoughts on something different in the Marquis line and what the price difference may be compared to the Rendezvous, I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Very nice bmlors. How did you win the spa? The Epic is Marquis's top of the line spa. You might want to take a closer look at the other models if that is possible. If not, you can't beat a free spa.

Assuming the dealer will allow me to "trade up", I will take a closer look at the other models. Just wanted some feedback ahead of time. We won the spa at a Black Friday event at our local mall -- extremely lucky!

Very nice bmlors. How did you win the spa? The Epic is Marquis's top of the line spa. You might want to take a closer look at the other models if that is possible. If not, you can't beat a free spa.

Assuming the dealer will allow me to "trade up", I will take a closer look at the other models. Just wanted some feedback ahead of time. We won the spa at a Black Friday event at our local mall -- extremely lucky!

I would be surprised if you had a problem trading up. Congratulations.. :D