Dimansion One Blinking Lights Problem...

cyroute

Ok so i got a used 2001 dimension one californian and we wired and filled it toady but ony get 4 blinking lights (jets,light and heat lights blink)when the control panel turns on with an error check water level and clean filter or reset power if that does't help call support. All the jets and pumps are working. I didn't have new filters so I soaked the old ones in filter cleaner , cleaned them with a hose for about 1/2 hour and reinstalled them. the filters didn't that bad at all. The tub was sitting for 3/4 months before i bought it and the owner said eveything was working fine when he had it running. We noticed slime and a small amount of dirt and a ton of bubbles/foam the first time we turned on all the jets. What would be my next step should i replace the filters with new? also should i run the jets and then drain and refill to get rid of the slime dirt etc... Its gettting cold in PA 30's at night so i don't want to leave this thing filled if it will cause a problem. I hope to get some new filters tomorrow if I can get them local.

Any help would be great thanks.

Joe

no one knows what this issue could be I replaced the filtes today and I', still getting the same errors. One thing i notice is the bleeder valve farthest from the wall is sucking air instead of water coming out like I saw on the new californian at the store today is that normal. I called a repair guy and he thinks I did everything i can and he should look at it. The place that sells the D1's in my area recommended him and said he should be able to fix it and won't rip me off.