Nordic Sport With Gecko Pack

Our 4 yr old Nordic Sport has dropped its temp to 90 degress (and seems to be holding there) though it is currently programmed to be 102. Sounds like the element inside the heating tube is going out or corroded to me, but was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions.

I have checked the filter and also dropped the temp below 90 to be see if the heating light on the display would go off and it did.

If it is the heating tube, is that a fairly easy item to replace myself or should it be done by a professional?

Thank you for you help!

if it is maintaining 90 degress maybe it is the temp sensor or some other switch or something. I would definately have it diagnosed before replacing the heater. good luck. One other thing, i have a nordic crown xl and i noticed the heater has a 5yr warranty, might want to check your paperwork just in case.