Advice Pertaining To 220v Installation

We are currently running our Freeflow Passport on a 110v circuit. Our recent drain & refill experience has us seriously considering upgrading to 220v before we go through that again. For one thing, it took over 24 hours for the water to get above body temperature and it isn't even that cold here. For another, we discovered experimentally that our 1950s house has the porch outlets (where the tub is), the kitchen appliances and the washer and dryer all on the same circuit! I blew the breaker while cleaning the fridge out -- it cycled on because I had the door open, the washing machine was running and we had no idea the tub was on the same circuit as well!

So the tub is fully convertible, we just need to open the panel up and throw a dipswitch once the electrical work is done. We may have some work done on the panel and subpanel as well since we've also blown breakers with a hairdryer and vacuum running at the same time. Since the 220 will be pulled specifically for the tub, it will then have a dedicated circuit. Is there anything else, aside from hiring a good electrician, we should consider in regard to the tub itself? It is sitting outside on cement slab under a partial cover ("ramada"). I'm tempted by some kind of outdoor towel warmer as the weather gets colder, not that we get COLD here very often.

Let me tell you get the 220 volt set up . I did mine myself with some 6 guage 4 wire a 50 amp circuit breaker in master circuit box (I would have it done I have experience with electrical )from 50 degree water to 101 degrees in @ 5 hours and i bet it will not take as much energy to keep it warm .

We are currently running our Freeflow Passport on a 110v circuit. Our recent drain & refill experience has us seriously considering upgrading to 220v before we go through that again. For one thing, it took over 24 hours for the water to get above body temperature and it isn't even that cold here. For another, we discovered experimentally that our 1950s house has the porch outlets (where the tub is), the kitchen appliances and the washer and dryer all on the same circuit! I blew the breaker while cleaning the fridge out -- it cycled on because I had the door open, the washing machine was running and we had no idea the tub was on the same circuit as well!

So the tub is fully convertible, we just need to open the panel up and throw a dipswitch once the electrical work is done. We may have some work done on the panel and subpanel as well since we've also blown breakers with a hairdryer and vacuum running at the same time. Since the 220 will be pulled specifically for the tub, it will then have a dedicated circuit. Is there anything else, aside from hiring a good electrician, we should consider in regard to the tub itself? It is sitting outside on cement slab under a partial cover ("ramada"). I'm tempted by some kind of outdoor towel warmer as the weather gets colder, not that we get COLD here very often.