How Do These Pools Compare

als2052

In my opinion their order is as follows, with the top being the best quality product:

Sun

BH

Viking

Feel free to go to my blog or contact me directly with any further questions.

I agree with marcus. I think that Sun and Blue Hawaiian both make a good pool. I think that the big decision you have to make is "Who is going to install your pool?" Do your homework on the installer. The pool will only be as good as the person that does the install.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with marcus. I think that Sun and Blue Hawaiian both make a good pool. I think that the big decision you have to make is "Who is going to install your pool?" Do your homework on the installer. The pool will only be as good as the person that does the install.

After much due diligence, have picked an installer and work to begin in 2 weeks...

• 3 weeks later...

At the current moment, Sun Pools Freeport (7600 Gal) is in ground with deck, plumbing and electricity hooked up and running...just waiting on pool cage and final grading...installer has been great to work with and is doing a very good job...

Being told that 1 - 3" Chlorine tablet and a 1/2 gal of liq chlorine when water clouds up should do it...

Whats the best 3" tabs out there for foberglass pools?

Good that you are almost all set up. It's not just CL in maintaining a pool's water. You need to get a good test kit today and test weekly several items such as CL, free and total, PH, tot alk, Cal hardness, and maybe one or two more. CL alone without the other proper levels won't keep your pool clear and sanitized properly.

Once you learn about water chemistry it's easy. But act now. Water can go bad quickly.