Balboa Control/sensor Assembly Problem

rosenbarn

I'm new to this, so I'll do the best I can. I have a Dreammaker Spa x-500 I bought just over a year ago - warranty is now void as far as parts (go figure). It has a Balboa Control and Aqua pro pump (?) The hot tub was hot and read 104 one night and hasn't been right since. Next time we started it up, the lights blink off and on at one second intervals (found the error code for that - said sensor assembly). We changed the sensor assembly, tested the old ones, and they both seem to be working in both sets. The lights still blink, there is no obstacle in the lines or pump impeller (found error code stating that as well) The hot tub does warm back up, cuts off like supposed to. but the lights still go off and on. I can still control temp somewhat on the topside (seems to be a ' Sb ' that blinks on the display). I've also unplugged the lights, but you can still hear the control cutting the lights off an on. I've already spent over 50 bucks on something that can't be returned because its electronics. Does anybody have any other ideas I might try??