Wet Testing In New York State

robin

I have visited almost every dealer on Long Island New York. I did get to wet test in one store and was offered a wet test after hours at one other store. I wondered why it seems no one else offered this. Yesterday I was told by a dealer that the state of New York has very strict rules regarding wet testing. It is the best way to judge a tub but it seems almost impossible to do here. If there are any New York dealers please address this issue with us since everyone here says the same thing over and over again....do not buy without a wet test. I was lucky to wet test the spa I bought at its factory. I too agree it is very important. Unfortunately it seems unavailable at most places. robin

Yesterday I was told by a dealer that the state of New York has very strict rules regarding wet testing. It is the best way to judge a tub but it seems almost impossible to do here.

Not true robin, sounds like they're feeding you a line to me. I live in Rochester and I was offered, nay, encouraged to do a wet test at every dealer I visited, so it's not a state law thing.

Not true robin, sounds like they're feeding you a line to me. I live in Rochester and I was offered, nay, encouraged to do a wet test at every dealer I visited, so it's not a state law thing.

thats's great and i feel it is so important to the decision. but here on long island they are not very accomodating with that offer. people who are shopping should push for this feature in order to buy, robin