Anyone Havea '98 Sundance Altimar? My Circ-pump Runs Constantly

My circ-pump runs 24/7 even when the temperature even when the heater is off. I've been told that the circ-pump on the '98 model should run all the time and that only the ones made after 2000 have a programmable circ-pump. A Sundance dealer told me this but I have heard that isn't true by another Sundance dealer. Does anyone know for sure? I'd like to be able to program it as I do with the regular pumps. They come on 4 times a day for specified durations.

If you open up the equipment and look at the circuit board, there is a chip on the board near the top, in the middle, that should read 1.28F or something like that. If you buy the 1.28GX chip (should be around $25), you will be able to program the circulation pump.

If you press the cycle button 5 times, and it reverts back to the 1st filter cycle, you cannot program the circ. pump. If, on the 5th press, it displays "Circ", then you can press Select and adjust it.