Sundance Hamilton - Deal?

vader

Hi There,

We are just putting in a new deck and have been looking at spas and think we have decided on the 2007 Sundance Hamilton Spa... Was not really able to find much info in terms of price online so I thought I would get opinions here! We are in the Seattle area and got quoted $8800 delivered, including cover, cover lifter, ozone, stereo, and starter chems. What do you think? Is this a pretty good price and a good tub? Seems like I could find info on most of the 800 series but not the 700.

thanks!

Hi There,

We are just putting in a new deck and have been looking at spas and think we have decided on the 2007 Sundance Hamilton Spa... Was not really able to find much info in terms of price online so I thought I would get opinions here! We are in the Seattle area and got quoted $8800 delivered, including cover, cover lifter, ozone, stereo, and starter chems. What do you think? Is this a pretty good price and a good tub? Seems like I could find info on most of the 800 series but not the 700.

thanks!

With stereo, it is a pretty decent price with the options you have listed. Quite frankly, I would try to get the Cameo around the same price without the stereo, but that is just my opinion. Usually the Cameo sells for around $9,500 without the stereo.

Hi There,

thanks!

With stereo, it is a pretty decent price with the options you have listed. Quite frankly, I would try to get the Cameo around the same price without the stereo, but that is just my opinion. Usually the Cameo sells for around $9,500 without the stereo.

I second Chris, look into the Cameo. Last year I purchased the Cameo with stereo for $8600 with steps/ozononator/chemicals/cover/lifter/delivered/setup. It may be more expensive now, but I'd think you'd be able to get it for somewhere close to $8800. The cameo is in the 800 series and a step up from the Hamilton. Also the lounger in it was super comfortable to me, the only lounger I really liked.

thanks for the input..

i was for the cameo as well (minus the stereo), but unfortunately im not the last word and seeing as this is actually above our initial budget, we have to go with the hamilton - the others are big for the stereo and the new 2007 700 series lighting. Thanks again!