Where To Drain?

I'm setting up my yard for a tub, brand unknown at this point. I just poured a large patio slab for it to sit on, now I am thinking drainage and electrical.

Can you drain a tub into a grass yard? Will the chems kill the grass? Just how much water is 400-500 gallons, when you dump it out on the ground?

My tub will sit on the corner of the slab where I would have to install a drain pipe about 60 feet to get it to the side of the house, unless I drain it to the yard.

How do you guys do it?

I'm setting up my yard for a tub, brand unknown at this point. I just poured a large patio slab for it to sit on, now I am thinking drainage and electrical.

Can you drain a tub into a grass yard? Will the chems kill the grass? Just how much water is 400-500 gallons, when you dump it out on the ground?

My tub will sit on the corner of the slab where I would have to install a drain pipe about 60 feet to get it to the side of the house, unless I drain it to the yard.

How do you guys do it?

I drain mine onto my grass and have no problems. I don't drain it into the vegtible garden or flowers and I make sure the chlorine levels are not super high. (that could kill the grass).

I have a downspout from my roof gutter that's not too far away from where my tub sits, so when I drain it, I put the drain hose into the opening for the underground pipe that my gutter empties into. It then drains out into the street and evaporates. That's the easiest way for me to do it.