Spa bomb disaster

Simmer

So, my spa store gave me a free sample of some InSPAration spa bombs.  I drained and refilled my spa 1 week ago.  Did the so called deep clean to remove any hidden biofilm (nothing showed up), rinsed well, cleaned the walls, and refilled.  Had the water balanced and crystal clear, no foam, nothing.... just beautiful clean smelling hot water. Went to soak in the tub 48 hours ago.   So I added this cute little pink ball of fizz.  Eh, not much scent, whatever.  It was free, so .....

Three hours later, I went to check the tub because we were having guests that evening. The water was totally murky.  PH up to 8+ .  Worked to get that back in range.  Now, two days later,

TA is 110, Ph, 7.6, FC 6, CC 0.4, hardness 30, salt 1500 (natural to residential water/not added)..............and the water is totally murky and still looks like used bathwater .

Can anyone tell me what happened here?  InSPAration swears their spa bombs will not mess up water chemistry, but that is the only thing I did different.  I am using liquid chlorine as a sanitizer. 12.5%Sodium hypochlorite.  Using a Taylor Test kit and a chemical calculation app to determine how much chems to add.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.