Help! Newbie help please - Spa won’t turn on

Hi there,

There is a spa at my new apartment and I recently filled it.  I had everything running and heating up on Sunday.  I left for a bit and the tub was still below temp (86 or so) when I got back the water was over 110 and the jets and blower wouldn’t turn on.  I turned everything off and let the water cool over night.  Now I can’t get anything to work.  I’ve tried the over heat reset, the breaker, and the main breaker in the house.  It seems like the spa pack isn’t getting juice now.  It is a spa guts pack. 

Do you hear the pumps work? If your pumps work as expected, then maybe you have a flow switch error.  The flow switch keeps power going to the heater as long as the switch detects sufficient water flow.  Maybe the move jarred the switch.  Also possible that the heater itself is bad, but it was working fine a few days ago.  
Have you called any local repair people to see if the can service your spa?