Balboa Sensor Question

I own a Spatec (IST) spa that uses Balboa 500z pack (VS? I think). I left on holiday for two weeks. On my return the display indicated HH (Overheat). Water was cool as I think the spa shut itself down and cooled down. I reset the breaker, ran the jets and was getting Sn code (sensors out of balance) alternating with the temperature with jets running. After about an hour the jets would turn off (no heating at all) and a flashing Sn code. I tried reseting it a few times. Now all I get is the HH code when powering on the spa (water is not at all hot) and no other action. I know the heater has two sensors and I figure at least one is shot. Is there a way for me to test the sensors so I know if one is bad (resistance measurement?) any input or ideas would be very much appreciated. The manufacturer is no longer in business, and the place I bought it from went bankrupt as well.

• 3 months later...