Bought A New Tub Today!

After dealing with the freeze damage from the people who had my tub before me (Can't complain too much, I still got a $500 trade in credit), I decided to buy a new one. (new to me anyway, factory refurbished). I went with a local Colorado company, Wind River Spas. They have the best service out of anyone in CO. And they have a great product. Delivery is set for Wednesday. Here's some pictures of my new baby!

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Welcome to Spatopia - I'm sure waiting for delivery and set up will be hard!

I wondered about your statement: "They have the best service out of anyone in CO." Just curious, have you tried every other dealer in CO? ;)

I bet my friends at IHT would disagree :lol: :lol: :lol: (polite teasing here).

I don't know if you are anywhere near there, but if you need anything (doesn't sound like you will, but you never know...) they are at:

International Hot Tub

1035 Zuni Street

Denver, CA

"IHTSPAS.com"

Enjoy your "new" tub!!

B)

I don't know anything about that manufacturer but it sounds like you found a good dealer so congrats

Yeah, I did. Dealer support is one of the most important things. Wind River makes their tubs using all Waterway jets and parts, Balboa controls (and not the budget friendly Balboa Line, this tub has a 2000 LE system in it), the shell is ABS backed Acrylic, I believe the cabinets are made from HighWood. My eleven year old Wind River tub still looks new, the only thing that's wrong with it is the freeze damage, which has nothing to do with Wind River, but a careless owner instead.