Leak Around Top Of De Filter Where Guage Is

Also now having a problem with my nautlius DE filter, since it has a pinhole leak out of the top where the guage is held to the top of the filter. tried using silicone adhesive to seal around there but does not look that will work. wonder if that whole guage and holder mechanism is replaceable, or if it is molded there and need a whole new top half.

Oh well, tried to use the filter setting on multiport. went inside after it appeared it was having small leak, and then came out 20 minutes later. huge crack in side wall of the top portion of the filter itself, so new top. 18 year old filter, Leslies salesman told me he would replace the whole thing, since I needed a new top and new guage assembly probably (o ring may have been culprit of the leak) and that was going to be about 70% of the price of a new entire filter since he could give me an extra 10% a whole new filter