Help My Tundra (Arctic Spa) Runs All The Time

Troublecat

HI ALL - I'm Troublecat a newbie from Canada, and I've just recently (I've had the thing for 3 weeks) purchased a Tundra hot tub by Arctic Spas, and it doesn't seem to ever shut off, I was under the impression that it would run (the jets) for 20 mins 2 x a day, as that is how the hot tub set up dude programmed it, but then my hubby shut off the damn breaker (which of course is my fault) and if we leave it - it will just keep running, how do I set my filtration system so it's not running all the time??? I appreciate all of your expertise and really hope someone can help me, THANKS! -_-

Did your dealer not leave you an owner's manual? It's all spelled out in there. Default or automatic is four filter cycles per day, 6 hours apart- blower runs for 1 minute, then pump runs on low speed for the preset number of hours. To adjust duration of filter cycle- Press filter cycle button (three squiggly vertical lines bisected with a horizontal slash) the display will show FdXX where XX represents the number of hours the pump will operate. Use the up/down arrow buttons to change to your liking. 00=no filtration, 01=1 hour/cycle, 02=2 hour/cycle. Press the filter cycle button again. The display now shows the number of cycles,FfXX, where XX is the number of cycles in a 24 hour period. 1 to 4 cycles per day are your options, using the arrow buttons. Press filter button to accept your choices, filter cycle will start immediately. The Filter cycle triangular icon will appear on the control panel when the filter cycle is on.

HI ALL - I'm Troublecat a newbie from Canada, and I've just recently (I've had the thing for 3 weeks) purchased a Tundra hot tub by Arctic Spas, and it doesn't seem to ever shut off, I was under the impression that it would run (the jets) for 20 mins 2 x a day, as that is how the hot tub set up dude programmed it, but then my hubby shut off the damn breaker (which of course is my fault) and if we leave it - it will just keep running, how do I set my filtration system so it's not running all the time??? I appreciate all of your expertise and really hope someone can help me, THANKS! -_-

Hey Troublecat,

The best advice I can give you, is to call call a service tech at the Arctic Spas head office. The service techs are amazing and so helpful.

They will walk you through the process over the phone and answer any questions you have.

1-800-309-1744 or 780-789-2626

ex. 426

Or

ask for service and they will connect you

• 9 years later...

Hey @ff92 can you change the time of day that the filters runs? Mine seems to run for an hour 5:25a - 6:25a and since it's near my bedroom it always wakes me up. Ideally I'd like it to run 9a and 9p or not run at all 10p - 9a, but the circuit board seems to remember the time of day even after I unplug it for a while.