Any Pictures/opinions Of This Liner Style - - Please Help !

Hi All - I am stressing over a liner pattern to replace my current liner and one pattern I am considering is the Mountaintop Mosaic. See the following link http://www.pacificpools.com/vinyl-liners/core-patterns/

I am concerned that the blue mosaic tile bottom may be too busy and overpowering in a 20 x 40 free form pool. Has anyone used this or a similar pattern that can share thoughts, but most importantly, does anyone have any pictures. I would also be interested in seeing real blue tile bottom. I spent a great deal of time searching the internet for pictures to no avail and neither the installer or the liner manufacturer have photos. Thanks.

In my opinion, the only patterns on that page that might be too busy or overpowering would be Blue Sierra, Carmel and Tie Dye. My liner's border is somewhat similar to the Mountaintop Mosaic and we still like it. While the pattern on the floor and walls below the border will certainly have a visual impact, I'd be more concerned about the border. The border of the Mountaintop Mosaic is very tasteful, simple and classic, with some color for the eye. The rest (floor and walls below the border) of our liner is a pattern of blue pebbles and we like it. Perhaps you like the border but think the balance of the liner is too busy. I wouldn't be too concerned about that, although the tile pattern is not as fine as the pebble pattern in our liner.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm writing because aesthetics are singularly personal. That said, I think you'd enjoy the liner, especially when lying on a float and sipping a double frozen, or whatever you favor. If in doubt, go with a liner with a simple and classic border and walls/floor no darker than the Mountaintop Mosaic (especially if you have a floodlight of some kind).

No disrespect to sooneria (like I said, aesthetics are very personal) but my builder said the same thing and advocated a white liner. I visited my builder's pool and didn't like the white liner at all.