Obtained used easy set pool-need instructions-Please

Guest Maria

My neighbor was giving away an easy set pool. I have set it up in 3 different areas of my yard. The last being the most level. The pool only fills about a foot, then water begins to leak out over the top. Since I have no instructions, I was told that I have to stand in the pool and hold up the sides as it fills??? That is impossible. It takes 6 hours to fill. Any suggestions?? Thanks. Any advice would be appreciated. God Bless.

Guest kelly-anne

Hi Maria,

Is this the kind of pool with the blow-up top??~

Now that you have a level area of your yard, lay out the pool. You must now put air in the inflatable ring around that runs the entire outside of the pool. (doing so will allow the water to remain IN the pool as it fills and also once filled, keeps the pool sides up; this air ring is critical to have the pool standing !!~ )

Once the ring is filled with air, then put in your garden hose(s) and start filling. Once you are about 6 inches in depth, insert the inlet and outlet pipes into the pool that connect to your filter/pump combo. ( DO NOT TURN ON until pool is completely full !! ) All units come with plugs that fit into the inlet/outlet and should be inserted while pool is filling.

Once the pool is full of water, take out the plugs and fill the inlet and outlet tubes with water directly through the pool (use a garden hose). When filter is completely full of water you can start running it.

I hope this helps !!!!!~

Kelly-Anne

Guest Karen McKinzie

Oh, Maria,Maria,Maria!

My heart goes out to you!

"easy" set is the most rediculous name possibly ever given to a product such as this.

When they say "level" they mean "LEVEL"

Hey, another tip is to make sure you don't end up with any gravel or rocks on the underside. I have had two of these pools, the little one, and now we have one that is 10 feet wide, by 30 inches deep. What a pain to discover a rock sticking into your foot when the thing is filled up! Good luck!