Help Please In Choosing A Great Spa

cvirn

I had just undergone knee surgery and my husband had neck surgery. we have a lot of pain and have difficulty slleeping.

we are looking for a great hydrotherapy spa for arthritis since it is highly recommended by our physical therapist. we do not

know anything about what brand to get that will help us the most. please help!!! we are looking at either hotsprings or sundance spas. any info will be greatly appreaciated. thanks.

I had just undergone knee surgery and my husband had neck surgery. we have a lot of pain and have difficulty slleeping.

we are looking for a great hydrotherapy spa for arthritis since it is highly recommended by our physical therapist. we do not

know anything about what brand to get that will help us the most. please help!!! we are looking at either hotsprings or sundance spas. any info will be greatly appreaciated. thanks.

Those are two of the best brands IMO and would be on my short list (Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi and Sundance). Visit their websites and use their dealer locators to see who might be local to your area and try to wet test to see which fits/feels best for you. Get a feel for your dealer and how much you thin they'll be there for you after the sale is complete, getting a good dealer who knows ho to provide true customer service goes a long way toward a happy spa experience.

Those are two of the best brands IMO and would be on my short list (Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi and Sundance). Visit their websites and use their dealer locators to see who might be local to your area and try to wet test to see which fits/feels best for you. Get a feel for your dealer and how much you thin they'll be there for you after the sale is complete, getting a good dealer who knows ho to provide true customer service goes a long way toward a happy spa experience.

thank you so much for your time. take care...

thank you so much for your time. take care...

I agree with the above post. Make sure the dealer in your area will be there after the sale for as long as you own the spa. I am partial to Hot Spring because I own a 1993 classic that keeps on going. Easy watercare and nothing to program. I would recommend Hot Spring to anyone if you are looking for something easy to own.

• 3 weeks later...