Bahia Error Code Oh

cboerger

Hello, I have a 2003 Bahia (Sweetwater) I am getting oH error code then goes into shutdown. All jets work good, Pump 1 and 2 seem good. Doesnt seem like im getting proper flow out of circulation pump. The low pressure jet where heat usually comes out seems to have less than normal flow. When I turn power on jets turn on and runs untill jets turn off. Then heater light turns on, element gets hot, I hear some clicking and tubeing comeing out of heater element seem to jump. Then I get oH signal followed by shutdown mode ---. Is this circulation pump, thermostat, hilimit sensor? I tried purging out airlock many times with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello, I have a 2003 Bahia (Sweetwater) I am getting oH error code then goes into shutdown. All jets work good, Pump 1 and 2 seem good. Doesnt seem like im getting proper flow out of circulation pump. The low pressure jet where heat usually comes out seems to have less than normal flow. When I turn power on jets turn on and runs untill jets turn off. Then heater light turns on, element gets hot, I hear some clicking and tubeing comeing out of heater element seem to jump. Then I get oH signal followed by shutdown mode ---. Is this circulation pump, thermostat, hilimit sensor? I tried purging out airlock many times with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Try running the spa without the filters for a little while to see if this stops the problem. If so, get new filters. If not, could be a bad circ pump.

Try running the spa without the filters for a little while to see if this stops the problem. If so, get new filters. If not, could be a bad circ pump.

Thanks for the quick replies. That confirmed what I thought, I was just hoping for a less expensive fix. I tried running without filters but it did same thing. Must be the pump. Any recomendations on good place to get new pump?

Thanks for the quick replies. That confirmed what I thought, I was just hoping for a less expensive fix. I tried running without filters but it did same thing. Must be the pump. Any recomendations on good place to get new pump?

Took apart pump. Opened up wet end and cleaned up a little bit. Hooked it back up and now it seems to be back to full power. Spa is heating up and pump is working. Maybe it was a real bad airlock that stopped pump from spinning untill I opened it up (just a guess).