Hot Springs Tx

freezin

Hello, new guy looking to buy a new hot tub...I have looked at a few and have been over whelmed with the knowledge from this place.... It is just for my wife and me... This one looks like the best candidate for our needs...any info good or bad....NO DEALERS PLEASE you guys / gals are too biased towards your own products.....Thanks for all your help

How about a service tech - I do work for a dealer though.

The TX is a good spa. The control box is very reliable. It is very low on failure rate compared to the other spas I've worked on. It's very efficient also.

The one thing to think about would be the size. I personally like to move around in the spa a lot. The TX doesn't have the room for that. If you are the type of people that stay in one place then it should be fine.

Wet test it if you can and make sure it will be comfortable for you.

I am biased to the HotSpring brand not so much because we sell them but because I've worked on them and others a long time.

Good Luck

I did Dry test it...lol and I did see what you mean about the room, but I figure it's not a pool so sit there and enjoy the spas right.....my wife and I donot really need a large spas....to be honest we just can;t afford one, if we try to save for one we will never get it....This one has a great price tag on it 2900 dollars US...and it is getting filled right now...I get to wet test it by friday I hope.....

Cool I thought the price was areal good deal aswell ....How about out side in when it may hit -30 for a few days...any info on that There is another one i am looking at it is a Nordic escape R for 48oo US total with tax and steps, lid helper start up kit....I know not allot of people like these things...

I know you asked not to have dealers respond, but since you've only had 1 person reply in the last day I thought I'd give some input anyhow.

We've sold quite a few Solana TX models, and people really love them. I've got one lady in particular who thinks hers is the best thing ever. However, I recently had one customer who purchased a TX from us and later decided they wanted more leg room. These were not large people, but they decided they didn't want to play footsie so to speak.

They traded their TX back into us for a Hot Spring Jetsetter as the replacement model, and so far are very happy.

The TX does very well in our cold Montana winters, so I don't think you'll have any issues. However, wet or dry, get you and the wife to sit inside the TX and decide if it's the right size before you buy. If you two can sit in it and feel comfortable, go for it. Just make sure it's the right size. The TX is pretty unique, and isn't for everyone. But those who buy it are typically very happy with it.