Issues With Stone Facing On Raised Beam W/ Waterfalls

Hey folks - I had a pool built about 15 months ago and it has been going great except I've started to notice what I believe to be Chlorine stains on the limestone surface of my raised beam.

I'm pretty confident it is a stain and chemical related because I've sprayed it with a 50/50 Bleach/Water mix and it doesn't go away like algae does (I've done this before and I know what algae looks like).

Now obviously my waterfalls aren't 100% perfect and so water is running down some of this limestone. Limestone is porous in general and I asked my PB about this when I was choosing stone, but he assured me "the limestone is from the best quarry around and it is super dense". It matches my house (all white limestone block) so that is why I chose it inially. In hindsight I wish I chose some auqua/torquoise colored stone and tile... GEEZ!!

I also have a lot of calcium showing on my stone/tile and even down into the plaster area. I'm confident this is coming from the limestone wall above and the constant water being washed down parts of it. The calcium is also showing stains in a few spots but luckily with a crow bar or pick I can easily knock that off in chunks so it is not too bad. I get a lot of calcium buildup on the tile (well I did in the course of a year) which I also was able to get mostly off but you can see remnants are still there - it's impossible to get it all off - I even tried the suggestion of a forum member here, to use a circular wire brush buffing bit in my power drill - that was impossible to hold still and didn't really help - the crowbar is the only tool out of like 10 I have tried including the drill/brush, steel wool (too yucky), sponges, a handled wire brush, and more... :(

I was also told the calcium would be made by the plaster, but I don't think that is what is causing this. I think that will be IN my pool only and at the bottom of my gray plaster I do have some spritzes of white calcium stuck on the floor here and there. They kind of look like little sunburst and actually look OK so I don't even really mind that at all.

P6061714.JPG

P6061715.JPG

P6061717.JPG

What do YOU all think (I should do to resolve this)??

Some other pics of my pool:

P5201616.JPG

P5201610.JPG

From another forum - this is likely efflorescence from the limestone being wet often/frequently/constantly. Also from the plaster in the brick work getting wet the same.

So the likely easiest and least invasive solution is instead of trying to chip it off, use HCl and water, 25:1 mostly water, so and brush it into this stuff to loosen it up and wipe it off. Don't get any on your hands of course and rinse it thoroughly immediately and during.