Help A Newbie...crack In Spa

I purchased a tub from Costco.com in November 2005. It had not been installed and used until March of this year (a whole 'nother story). Tonight my 2 sons and I were out swimming. We dont have the heat on since it's already in the 100's here. I stood up on one of the seats to reach a toy that was dropped and CRACK! A huge probably 12 inch or longer crack appeared. It looks like the crack is through 2 layers and the water started draining immedietly.

The spa is Keys Backyard and I know they have since gone out of business. I am just at a loss of where to go and what to do!

Please help!

TIA

I purchased a tub from Costco.com in November 2005. It had not been installed and used until March of this year (a whole 'nother story). Tonight my 2 sons and I were out swimming. We dont have the heat on since it's already in the 100's here. I stood up on one of the seats to reach a toy that was dropped and CRACK! A huge probably 12 inch or longer crack appeared. It looks like the crack is through 2 layers and the water started draining immedietly.

The spa is Keys Backyard and I know they have since gone out of business. I am just at a loss of where to go and what to do!

Please help!

TIA

Costco has a no time limit return policy. You can return the tub to costco at anytime for a full refund. It doesn't matter how many years it has been.

Please help!

TIA

Costco has a no time limit return policy. You can return the tub to costco at anytime for a full refund. It doesn't matter how many years it has been.

Do you think it cracked because it was left exposed in the sun for the past three and a half years? Maybe Costco will take it back. Maybe not.

Even worst case no return, or you just dont want to do that, it can very likely be repaired. It may not be cheap, or it may be cheap but not pretty, but you do have options. If you dont want to do it yourself, can check with local bath refinisher type companies, local pool stores that use fiberglass pools etc. If you are comfortable with at least a functional patch, clear away the insulation and use a tiger hair type product.

I have seen some horrific damage repaired over the years, and with some really good acrylic companies, if you didnt know it was ever damaged you couldnt tell aftewards.

Please help!

TIA

Please help!

TIA