Filter Replacement

Ep7735

My hot tub is a 2004 master spa ls700 that I bought used this last summer. I've replaced the ecopur inner filter cartridges with pleatco cartridges but have not replaced the big outer filter cartridges yet. The pleats on the larger cartridges have begun to wear out.

Opening up the hot tub filter cover, you see a "skimmer" screen that is held down by little black levers - similar to the little tabs that hold the backing on picture frames Unfortunately, this screen has torn -- the screen material is breaking apart and floating in the hot tub - and I need to buy a replacement - but I have no idea what this thing is called or where to look.

After taking out the skimmer screen, you can see the two large filters with two smaller filters (which used to be the ecopur) sitting "inside" them. It is the bigger ones that need replaced but I cannot decide if I need the pleatco pma40-2003 filters or the pma45-2004-r filters...and don't know how to find this information? I was hoping someone may know what I should use or give me instruction on how to figure this out.

Appreciate any help,