Hotsprings Gurgling?

Ron

Hi,,,

Strange question maybe but we've had out hot tub (HS Grande bought new) since the spring and have never noticed "gurgling" sounds from the interior pipes. Now we have. Have we just noticed a normal sound, or maybe something that has started up recently and is abnormal? Water levels are fine. Of course when the jets are on you can't hear it but when the jets are off and you want things to be quiet there is a very noticeable "gurgling and bubbling" sound. Kind of annoying. I wonder if I should have it looked at???

Thanks.

Ron

Hi,,,

Strange question maybe but we've had out hot tub (HS Grande bought new) since the spring and have never noticed "gurgling" sounds from the interior pipes. Now we have. Have we just noticed a normal sound, or maybe something that has started up recently and is abnormal? Water levels are fine. Of course when the jets are on you can't hear it but when the jets are off and you want things to be quiet there is a very noticeable "gurgling and bubbling" sound. Kind of annoying. I wonder if I should have it looked at???

Thanks.

Ron

It is probably the Mazzi injector on the ozonator. Anytime you have a service question it is best to call your local service dept.

Hi,,,

Thanks.

Ron

Hi Ron.. I'd run it by your HS dealer to be sure, but it sounds perfectly normal to me.

We have the HS Sovereign and the circulating pump and Ozonator bubbles are always making a slight gurgling noise when the jets are not on. I've never thought it to be annoying, though ...

Hi Ron.. I'd run it by your HS dealer to be sure, but it sounds perfectly normal to me.

If it has changed from new, I would look into it. Sometimes it will change after you do a water change.

Next time you are in your HS dealer, listen to his running tub. If yours is much noisier, ask for a service call. But before they come out, have them call the tech hotline and get ahlold of a little valve, or other parts which the factory may have to help slow the airflow. It can be made to operate quietly - maybe not silently, but quietly.

B)