Fair Price ?

wahine

I know when I was looking to buy my spa, I saw several used tubs. All were at dealers, all were taken as trade-ins. Most were around the price range you mentioned, and all about the same age. Not sure about he models I saw, but I know that Tiger river (hot springs) is a good manufacturer. I ended up going with a new tub because the extra money was worth it for me to have the extra warranty / peace of mind. I've only had my spa since May, and I haven't had any problems (knock on wood). I know I have that 5 year warranty to fall back on, if I have any problems in the furutre. If it were me I'd get some kind of extended (longer than 30 days) warranty if they offer it, you never know what might go wrong with a 6 year old spa.... but from what I saw, the price is about average. Hope this helps.

I know when I was looking to buy my spa, I saw several used tubs. All were at dealers, all were taken as trade-ins. Most were around the price range you mentioned, and all about the same age. Not sure about he models I saw, but I know that Tiger river (hot springs) is a good manufacturer. I ended up going with a new tub because the extra money was worth it for me to have the extra warranty / peace of mind. I've only had my spa since May, and I haven't had any problems (knock on wood). I know I have that 5 year warranty to fall back on, if I have any problems in the furutre. If it were me I'd get some kind of extended (longer than 30 days) warranty if they offer it, you never know what might go wrong with a 6 year old spa.... but from what I saw, the price is about average. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the information