Put The Deposit Down Today.

Yunus

It was a tough choice and this board really helped me choose the brands worth my time. It was between the Tiger River Caspian and the Caldera Hawaiian and the Hot Springs Envoy. We wet tested all three and decided against a lounger(Envoy) and the tiger river jets were not as nice as the Caldera. We liked both dealers and I think we got a decent price on the Caldera, 8k paying with a credit card(if thats not a good price, tell me now we only put the deposit down). Now the big thing is we have a to wait for our patio to be installed so its still over a month away before I'm relaxing in the tub but anticipation is part of the fun.

:D

It was a tough choice and this board really helped me choose the brands worth my time. It was between the Tiger River Caspian and the Caldera Hawaiian and the Hot Springs Envoy. We wet tested all three and decided against a lounger(Envoy) and the tiger river jets were not as nice as the Caldera. We liked both dealers and I think we got a decent price on the Caldera, 8k paying with a credit card(if thats not a good price, tell me now we only put the deposit down). Now the big thing is we have a to wait for our patio to be installed so its still over a month away before I'm relaxing in the tub but anticipation is part of the fun.

:D

I wasn't real impressed with the Tiger River line either. We liked the Envoy, but it didn't half calf jets in the lounger and was a bit more than we wanted to pay. I think even if you put your deposit down, there could still be room to haggle a bit. I've read here of people asking the dealer to give a discount or throw in some extra chemicals, or cover lifter, or perhaps some store credit. It's always worth a try. The worst they can say is 'no'. You know, I couldn't stand the anticipation. I'm just too impatient. ^_^ .

Let us know if you get the dealer to budge a little.

Anne