Intex 16 X 48 Pool

Suzie4329

On Saturday my cholorine level was a little low and Sunday I got no cholorine reading at all. I shocked my pool several times and poured some liquid shock in as well. I still am not getting any cholorine reading and now the pool is so cloudy that I can not even see the bottom. I do not have an automatic cholorinator, I have an device that I put pucks in and it is dispenses cholorine like that Please help me to get my pool back, what is wrong thanks

Suzie

We have some knowledgeable people on this site but they will need more info from you.

You need to give the read out from your water test results and either put your pool type/size and equipment in your signature or in the message.

Without that info they cannot help much.

I am no expert, but to me it sounds like you need to add some chlorine - not shock. Purchase some chlorine granules - better than the pucks - works faster too. Check on the container on how much to add - I would start w/ half a cup and go from there. Hope this helps!

I am no expert, but to me it sounds like you need to add some chlorine - not shock. Purchase some chlorine granules - better than the pucks - works faster too. Check on the container on how much to add - I would start w/ half a cup and go from there. Hope this helps!

Thanks, actually I went to my pool place today and they told me to do the exact same thing, hopefully that works for me. and I have added alot of cholorine