Help! Just Got Error Message

Ep7735

Alright, here is what just happened...

I went out to get in the hot tub before Letterman started... I opened the cover and I heard a trickling...almost like the waterfall was somehow on or that water was falling into the tub somehow. It was dark, so I couldn't tell. Then I turned on the hot tub light and it said "SA". I tested turning the jets on to see if they worked, and they did. I came inside, my manual says that means "Spa is shut down. The sensor that is plugged into the Sensor 'A' jack is not working." What should I do??

It also says - May appear temporarily in an overheat situation and disappear when the heater cools.

Possibly related: When I first got my tub, I set the temperature to 100. Then I noticed it was rising to 103 and sometimes 104...So I changed the heat setting down to 82. The temperature of the water, a couple of days later, is fluctuating between 104 and 105.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Michelle

So your spa is set to 82, but the temperature is running at 104? That sounds like a problem. I know nothing about repairing spas, so my first advice would be to call the local Master Spa dealer and get his opinion. Hopefully it is something simple. It's possible that a sensor was shaken loose when your spa was moved from the old owner's house to your house.

My second piece of advice would be to turn the spa off (disconnect the power) and then restart the spa. Maybe that would reset whatever code is in there, and things will start to work normally.

But again, I have no idea if that will work. Good luck.