Disaster Contractor In Grand Prairie, Texas

Do not use Castro's Pool and Supplies, Inc. Grand Prairie.

Contract began February 6, 2008 and promised a finish within 45 days.

It is May 22, 2008 and 106 dyas later this project has been at a stand still for over 2 months.

1. After signing and getting funding from my 2nd mortage company, The contractor wanted CASH. Red Flag.

2. Jose Castro is not returning phone calls.

3. When he does pick up the phone, he promises to start working again, but on his promised arrival time, he does not show up.

4. Other excuses has been his sub contractor is sick.

5. I have filed BBB.

6. Getting ready to sue on basis of not complying with Texas Homeowner accounting practices. He must submit payment statement showing his subcontractor have been paid.

7. BTW, the Gunite has been in for over 70 days and when fills up with rain water we have found snakes in the pool - nice.

8. Deck is not level. Holds water when it rains.

9. Gunite is already leaking.

10. Possible the pool is not level - but I have to check.

11. No electrical or equipment has been installed, also, whatever electrical conduits that have been installed are not in the correct place.

Anyone else know of a way to get this corrected in a short time frame or have suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

It is May 22, 2008 and 106 dyas later this project has been at a stand still for over 2 months.

1. After signing and getting funding from my 2nd mortage company, The contractor wanted CASH. Red Flag.

3. When he does pick up the phone, he promises to start working again, but on his promised arrival time, he does not show up.

5. I have filed BBB.

6. Getting ready to sue on basis of not complying with Texas Homeowner accounting practices. He must submit payment statement showing his subcontractor have been paid.

7. BTW, the Gunite has been in for over 70 days and when fills up with rain water we have found snakes in the pool - nice.

11. No electrical or equipment has been installed, also, whatever electrical conduits that have been installed are not in the correct place.

Anyone else know of a way to get this corrected in a short time frame or have suggestions?

5. I have filed BBB.

Hi My name is Doug with National Pools its unfortunate that you are going thru this. He's probably having cash flow problems most small companies are going thru this. If there is anything we can do drop us a line.