Good Price For Amore Bay (dimension One)/ Maxxus (sundance)

Max01

In America, the cost of the Sundance Maxxus is about 10500 dollars and the Amore Bay (dimension one) is 12500 dollars. My dealer here in Austria (not Austrailia:) wants for the Maxxus 17000 euro! and the Amore Bay 19000 euro. What experiences have you made when you bought your spa. What would be a good price for the two spas here in Europe? Can one maybe import it from the states?

Thanks in advance,

Max

Price samples for D1 Sarena Bay (Jan-Mar. 2008).

USA - Chicago area - $15 800 (including sound option)

Sweden - Import trough special channels - $30 000 (excluding sound and LCD, but including freight, start pack chemicals, "Vision" silver ion, extra filters and more accessories)

Sweden - Dealer standard price - $37 500 (excluding sound and LCD, but including freight, start pack chemicals, "Vision" silver ion, extra filters and more accessories)

As you can see, me and my wife could have taken a flight to USA for a long vacation, stayed in hotel

and bought a Sarena Bay for EU use from a US dealer and still saved a lot of money. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...