Replacement Jets For La Spa?

Several of the large spinner jets on one of the seats in my LA Spa just won't spin. I am have had them replaced one already by the dealer and it helped a little but they locked up shortly there after. Technically the jets are not even covered under the warranty which is pretty lame, so the dealer does not want to replace them any more. I am wondering if I can get something after market? Something higher quality if possible. Unless there is some way to get these things unstuck. I took one apart and the ball bearings were impossible to get back into position. I've had other problems with this spa and am tempted to try to reverse my credit card charges if I can't get these jets to spin. Thanks!

Last summer when my spa was about 4 months old a couple of the jets stopped spinning, my dealer replaced them and I have had no trouble since. I also emailed La Spas customer service depatment, who replied stating they are covered by warrenty and apologised for any problems I had with them. The reason I emailed LA Spas was to give them feedback, just in case this became an issue.

Wirelessness I would certainly contact the customer service department and let them know about your jets and your dealer refusing to replace them.

Porter, just curious why do you class them as a cut below, when we were comparing spas we classed ours as a cut above in a number of cases. We certainly did not feel it was worth paying an extra £3500.00 which is about $7000.00 for another make of spa which was not as powerful as ours.