What Kind Of Pool Is This

inhotwater

• 3 weeks later...
I have forgot the name of this pool. i think it's a sun fun?Anyone know and know any info about them?I know they don't make them anymore.

sunfunpool15000new.jpg

Hi,

Yeah, they still make them.

What is your problem with your pool?

I have installed hundreds of these.

So, ask the question, and I will be able to help you.

• 3 weeks later...

That is a USA Industries pool, it has many names depending on the company who sold it.

I have been trying to find more info about USA Industries but it is very difficult.

I want to know if they are truly a quality pool like the companies selling them say they are. I like the fact that it comes with decking around the pool, hayward sand filter etc. Sounds like a good pool, seems to be well made also. My neighbor got one last year and he likes it but it is only 1 year old.

Here is a bit of info from a company that is selling http://www.sapphirepools.biz/pool.htm but I would really like to know the real deal on these pools.

Can anyone else provide some feedback on USA Industries pools, are they a quality pool or not? Any known issues, drawbacks, or praises?

Thanks.

Farley

I have forgot the name of this pool. i think it's a sun fun?Anyone know and know any info about them?I know they don't make them anymore.

sunfunpool15000new.jpg

Hi,

Yeah, they still make them.

What is your problem with your pool?

I have installed hundreds of these.

So, ask the question, and I will be able to help you.

• 2 months later...