Jacuzzi J345

memery

jacuzzi j345 purchase date june 05,since december 06 to feb 07 it has had 4 heaters replaced,has anyone had or heard of a similar problem,why is this happening,getting discorridged !!,need help badly

That is odd but how consistent are you with your water care, do you balance you Ph/Alk weekly?

had water tested day before last one failed,and most tests read good,usually need a little ph-

but tests are generally good

jacuzzi j345 purchase date june 05,since december 06 to feb 07 it has had 4 heaters replaced,has anyone had or heard of a similar problem,why is this happening,getting discorridged !!,need help badly

That is odd but how consistent are you with your water care, do you balance you Ph/Alk weekly?

had water tested day before last one failed,and most tests read good,usually need a little ph-

Yes but how often between tests. It should be weekly like clock work.

Yes but how often between tests. It should be weekly like clock work.

i do test weekly like clockwork

My memory is a little fuzzy from back then, but I do remember a decrease in flow being attributed to the element not cooling enough (or close enough to spec for the element) and a handful of customers going through elements. Are you seeing any flow errors at all, or a physical drop in pressure from your circulating system? Filters are good, new, etc?

Its been quite a few years now, so just tossing this out there. It may not be what you are experiencing. The heating systems were always pretty solid on the Jacuzzi I had access to. Its a very unusual problem you have noted here.

My memory is a little fuzzy from back then, but I do remember a decrease in flow being attributed to the element not cooling enough (or close enough to spec for the element) and a handful of customers going through elements. Are you seeing any flow errors at all, or a physical drop in pressure from your circulating system? Filters are good, new, etc?

Its been quite a few years now, so just tossing this out there. It may not be what you are experiencing. The heating systems were always pretty solid on the Jacuzzi I had access to. Its a very unusual problem you have noted here.

thanks for your input,i have had this suggested to me by another pool/spa dealer,that i have the limit switch tested,and to check/replace filter cartridge,how often do the cartridge need to be cleaned/replaced in this unit,in the manual it says periodicaly,whatever that means,i really am a newbie at this,and getting very discouridged,i will have the spa shut down and winterized,and test the limit sw

thank you